Inverness/Mehrere Möglichkeiten auch in Nairn - z.B. SPAR
What Links Here
* The first time we wake up with fog in Nairn
* The route leads through the lovely valley of the Findhorn River
* The Way ended on the stones of the Findhorn River. So we have to go back and see if there is a other way.
* Luckily, Maria sees three cyclists riding mountain bikes on the other side of the river. The way seems to be much better. We call over and ask for help. The cyclists help us across the river - the water is 20-30 cm deep and we just have to take care a little that the engines do not get wet.
* Wolfgang explores this time the river crossing on the other side it is 280 steps up the hill to a proper way. So again over the river - this time without help.
* Finally a real way
* we arrive Tomatin at 16:50. We are allowed to load our bikes batteries and even get a Tomatin 12 sample for free.
* another 10 miles way to Carrbridge